PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 3, 3 years. Each time goes to a garden with we cry. And to cry begins...

Nadja
06.06.2004, 16:24
To the child 3, 3 years. Each time goes to a garden with we cry. And to cry begins as soon as we come into group. Speaks is afraid the teacher and that in group when she comes many kiddies. (on a visit too is afraid to come, when it is a lot of people). I ask, whether abuse it or her. Speaks is not present. Many children in group do not like her. She and speaks when them sees: " This girl is not pleasant to me, she bad ".
When I take away she does not cry, tells that was in a garden, what employment or occupations that did or made. Whether I ask will go to a garden, govorit-yes. Since morning all repeats again. All time goes with the same things - a scarf and a comb. In a garden - in the same sundress. We go to 8.30, we wake up in 8.00, lays down in 22.30.
In a garden she has gone to 2, 10 years cried, hurted or ill;sick longly. After a garden often talked in a dream. Went to nevropotologu, have told or said that's all right. To a daughter 3 years were executed and all has passed or has taken place. The girl high and thin. Eats normally. Was born in time. Diagnosed - a hypertonus, after it or him have removed or have taken off. In development the child did not lag behind. Family normal, attitudes or relations with relatives too. And sisters are not present brothers. In 3 months was strong ozheg, the child was between a life and mors. After that from mum did not depart. In 1, 6 operated a cataract unilateral.
Advise to address to what psychologist

Pisarenko N.A.
09.06.2004, 15:39
To address to any good psychologist causing in you trust.
In general it or she had too many injuring situations in the past that she had the right to adapt hardly for a garden and in general to collective. Whether there is an opportunity to go on midday? Also see to a regimen - with its or her anamnesis to go to bed in 22 30 very much late.