PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To our son in one and a half month will be three years. Razgovarivat...

Tanja
08.06.2004, 11:14
Hello! To our son in one and a half month will be three years. To talk the beginnings in 2, 5 approximately, before full words uttered very little and I built pedlozhenija on syllables of type " ho ku " - I wish to eat, etc. Now speaks much and words new remembers very quickly. But a combination of consonants in the middle of a word does not utter. So the grandmother at us "babuka", a fairy tale - "skaka" the girl - "devoka", etc. And if hissing sounds cost or stand in the beginning of a word with it or this problems are not present. Now he has gone in sadik (we live in Israel) and I have noticed, that in a Hebrew, hissing sounds (a combination of consonants) if they cost or stand in the middle of a word, he does not swallow just as in Russian, but all peerly deforms or distorts them. So "sh", for example, he says as "with". How much or As far as this problem is typical for children of such age? Whether will pass or take place it in due course or the intervention of the expert, if yes, when is necessary?
Thanks.

Agashkina O.M.
09.06.2004, 11:28
For this age it is norm or rate. More in detail about speech development of the first years of a life you can read through on a site http: // logoped.org
Success!