PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! My daughter of 7 years - at it or her the raised or increased convulsive activity, about...

Lejla
08.06.2004, 11:27
Good evening! My daughter of 7 years - at it or her the raised or increased convulsive activity, she is extended, twitches and complains, that it or her forces to do or make such movements of the priest and a back. First time she has complained on dergane in breeches in 5 years - she had to squat to remove or take out such sensations, also at it or her handles shivered. Shortly before it or this she has transferred or carried a strong otitis which should be treated antibiotics and is long enough. We went on consultation to several neuropathologists and to us have diagnosed - a neurosolike syndrome and have appointed or nominated Phenibutum. After 2 a monthly course at it or her all like would pass or take place and 2 3 months repeated nothing. Has then started over again and besides by means of Phenibutum we stopped its or her "twitchings". This summer we went to Crimea both there the exacerbation has begun and already it is not simple twitchings, and she caves in, compresses fists, etc. MRT has shown, that at it or her the moderate hypertensia in connection with any line Arnolda-Kiari (something seems there is lowered or omitted on 0. 4). As convulsive activity is observed, but obviously expressed epilepsy is not present. First to us have appointed or nominated Antelepsinum and after we have given a daughter such preparation, with her it was bad - she was, as drunk, the hysterics has begun, etc. Now to us have appointed or nominated Convulexum but while we yet did not accept it or him and kak-tlo we are afraid or rather afraid to accept it or him. Please, tell or say, how much given preparation strong, how much or as far as he harmless and whether causes he of by-effects. And more, whether tell or say, please, will probably recover once and for all from such illness or disease. Thanks.

DoctorD
08.06.2004, 23:53
Good evening! By-effects of data preparta the following: a nausea, a vomiting, allergic reactions, a Quincke's disease, a dermal eruption, disturbance of functions of a liver ipodzheludochnoj glands. Necessity of purpose or appointment of the given preparation is defined or determined by carrying out EEG. As to postavlenogo the diagnosis anomaly Arnolbda-Kiari means a ptosis of tonsils of a cerebellum in boshoe an occipital aperture. In far started cases it is required nejrohirurgichekskoe an intervention. I recommend courses sosudisto-nootropnoj to therapy + periodic MRT-the control (each 6 months)

Lejla
09.06.2004, 02:03
The doctor, thanks for the answer. I am simple at deadlock and I do not know what to do or make. It would not be desirable to stuff the child with strong preparations as I at heart hope, that all not so is terrible, and any episindroma at the daughter is not present. Below I have printed conclusions EEG and MRT. It is very important to me to know your opinion. And more, tell or say, please, can be eat any other preparation (more harmless) with which we could replace Convulexum. Yours faithfully and in advance many thanks..

EEG (18.02. 00.) " In background EEG regestriruetsja rasping dezorganitsatsija the cortical rhythmicity, pointed and slaboorganizovannyj alfaritm, frequent alfa-teta flashes, on all regions with amplitude up to 120 MKV. The hyperventilation has increased quantity or amount bisinhronnyh tetavspyshek. In EGG on a background moderated or moderate diffusive or diffuse obshchemozgovyh changes interest of subcortical educations is marked or celebrated. "

EEG (21.12.00) " diffusive or diffuse changes EEG in the form of lungs irritativnyh shifts and EEG attributes of the raised or increased activation stvolovo-emotsiogennyh the structures or frames of a brain noticeably amplifying at V to assay Come to light or Are taped. Not sharp prevalence on amplitude alfa-a rhythm and teta activity at the left is marked or celebrated. Typical forms epiaktivnosti it is not revealed. "

MRT the conclusion (31.09.01) - " Focal changes of a brain is not revealed. MRT attributes of moderately expressed intracranial hypertensia on a background of anomaly Kiari 2 types (tonsils of a cerebellum proljabirujut in a lumen of the big occipital aperture, falling below a line mak-Reja on 0.4 sm). Attributes of the expressed disturbance likvoroobrashchenija it is not revealed. The expressed pansinusitis. "