PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Nogovitsin! Not be ridiculous, it is not necessaryl to talk with Altuninym in...

Valery
07.06.2004, 05:55
Doctor Nogovitsin! Not be ridiculous, it is not necessaryl to talk with Altuninym in such form, you undermine the authority before patients. Not solidly itself conduct, without due advantage, as the unripe teenager. Personally I now do not perceive you, as expert.

Altunin A.I.
07.06.2004, 23:33
Dear Valery!
Many thanks to you for participation. If you have questions to me or you something interests in my area I can send you the electron version of any collection of clauses or articles:
" Sketches about neurosises ", " Sketches about mental diseases ", " Sketches about psychiatry ", " Brief etiko-the psychological dictionary ", " Mistakes or Errors of patients ", etc.
Yours faithfully vrach-the psychiatrist
The doctor of medical sciences,
Altunin Alexander Ivanovich
Ph. 473 15 97, Email: mcneuron@online. ru

Altunin A.I.
09.06.2004, 00:41
Dear Valery!
Many thanks to you for participation. If you have questions to me or you something interests in my area I can send you the electron version of any collection of clauses or articles:
" Sketches about neurosises ", " Sketches about mental diseases ", " Sketches about psychiatry ", " Brief etiko-the psychological dictionary ", " Mistakes or Errors of patients ", etc.
Yours faithfully vrach-the psychiatrist
The doctor of medical sciences,
Altunin Alexander Ivanovich
Ph. 473 15 97, Email: mcneuron@online. ru