PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child to the boy 1 week. There was no chair 2 days. Then was once but...

Slavik
24.05.2004, 17:51
To my child to the boy 1 week. There was no chair 2 days. Then was once but firm. Now again is not present. That it is necessary to make. Thanks.

Bolshakova M.A.
26.05.2004, 21:16
The child big. It or he can be disaccustomed easy to a breast, BUT it is long enough process and in the summer (in a heat) it is not so good.

Lena
29.05.2004, 04:28
The pediatrist was mistaken with the years!!!!!!!!!!
Mum needs to modify a diet!!!!!!!! And in general as the child of feels? 1 time in 2 days for children on GV it is normal. Do not experience!

Olga
01.06.2004, 22:12
This answer, probably, intended to me. And to you as skilled or experienced mummy, I recommend to make a clyster. In small klizmochku pour water of a room temperature (not warm, and that she will be soaked up by an intestine and effect will not give, the baby lay down sideways, turn in legs or pinches, let out or release air from a clyster and enter. It is possible to make two clysters on
Turns. Necessarily will help or assist, believe to me.

Olga
05.06.2004, 11:56
Even after each feeding it is possible to do or make to the child easy or light;mild massage of a tummy: circular movements clockwise. (it is prophylaxis of a clump of gases). Still there are children's teas with fenhelem for normalization of digestion, they from first week of a life.

Olga
08.06.2004, 23:13
Also give the baby of water.