PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, To my daughter 2 months, some time back we did or made the analysis...

Natalia
07.06.2004, 13:52
Hello,
To my daughter 2 months, some time back we did or made the analysis on flora of an intestine and has come to light, that at it or her a thrush. Have now appeared allocation - a little bit, one droplet on a pampers in the morning (whitish or greenish color). The pediatrist in a district clinic has told or said in that key, that " it's OK, do not worry ". But I all life am excruciated by a thrush, therefore it would not be desirable for a daughter of the same. That it is possible to make, that allocation have stopped. Thanks.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
08.06.2004, 18:23
At thoracal malyshek white allocation can be, it is connected with the strengthened secretion of glands, instead of with a thrush. Allocation can be white color, and that that at malyshki greenish color not so well, it is necessary to make the analysis on flora.
The thrush often byvaetu people with the weakened or easied immunity, now against it or her exists set of modern preparations (it is possible to specify at the gynecologist).
www. vrach. spb. ru