PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Thanks for the answer. I understand, that for references on leche...

Lyudmila
07.06.2004, 03:03
The dear doctor! Thanks for the answer. I understand, that for references on treatment the most precise diagnosis is necessary and consequently I do not ask about treatment. But, as our orthopedist has told or said, mattresses do not treat. I only wish to know, put to sleep the child in the old manner on a board or to buy or purchase an orthopedic mattress on springs which as manufacturers promise, support or maintain a backbone in correct position. Respond, please. Thanks!

* ** My last report: " the Dear doctor! In my daughter (10 years) have found out disturbance of a posture with initial development of a scoliosis. What mattress to choose for its or her bed? Simply enough rigid or it is necessary orthopedic? Though orthopedic mattresses too happen different rigidity. Doctors miss in opinions. Prompt, please! "

Porohnja V.S.
08.06.2004, 17:28
Even it is useful for healthy child to sleep not on pirine and not on a folding bed. Of what diagnosis at you - I do not know also this everything, that I in that case can respond.