PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvuite! To my child almost 7 months try to become on palchiki and...

OLGA
06.06.2004, 05:03
Zdravstvuite! To my child almost 7 months try to become on palchiki and one leg or foot thus strongly turns out vovnutr. The surgeon has advised to bandage an elastic roller and to fix legs or pinches botinochkami, in 2 months if not improvement it will be necessary will dress to the child gibs. Me this situation very much bespakoit especially at us is disturbances in nevrolgii: since a birth povyshennyi a tonus and seichas neirosonografija has shown povyshenoe HF pressure. The neurologist has appointed or nominated complex therapy and massage (it tretii a course for 6 months) changes in the best party or side Are observed. Prompt pozhaluista, can be to us in the beginning wait result in nevrolgii, and then seem to the surgeon or vse-taki seichas it is necessary to consult at the orthopedist? Thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
08.06.2004, 15:37
Consult at the orthopedist, t. To. There can be a secondary orthopedic pathology at the raised or increased muscle tone.