PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the kid (2, 5 weeks) on the face pour out red spots (the pediatrist has told or said, that...

Julia
07.06.2004, 06:52
At the kid (2, 5 weeks) on the face pour out red spots (the pediatrist has told or said, what is it the normal phenomenon), through den-an erythema passes or takes place another and on a place of a spot remain white tochki-spots, as dry acnes. It too is normal both whether will pass or take place itself and when? I Observe some days - yet does not pass or take place (for about a week). Thanks.

BreyD
08.06.2004, 00:15
Grease a skin of the face of the child with ointment Bepanten.

Veronica, the doctor pediatrist I of a category.
08.06.2004, 04:35
At your child " the sexual crisis ", due to a high level of a hormone of estrogen in your milk is shown so-called. This rising of concentration of a hormone in your milk is characteristic for this period after sorts or labors. It also can be accompanied nagrubaniem thoracal glands at the child. This status is not treated, the skin is processed by nothing. By a month all will pass or take place.
With pleasure I shall advise you further. Address. Samara, e-mail: dr. master@mail. ru

Bagautdinova I.V.
08.06.2004, 08:21
Treatments of rashes it is not required, it occurs or happens maturing sebaceous glands.