PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 1 year. In 3 months the neuropathologist has diagnosed: an encephalopathy....

The anonym
07.06.2004, 20:30
To my son 1 year. In 3 months the neuropathologist has diagnosed: an encephalopathy. We were treated: some courses elektrofareza, massage, miksturki, powders, trays or basins and so forth In 6 months of US were good and nervopatolog, having examined and having observed the child, has struck us off the register. But me disturbs, that the kid very badly sleeps at night. The doctor has told or said, that at it or him all in norm or rate, that he even advances on development, has written out glitsin and calming or abirritating mixture. We accepted all this, but any changes. 3 7 times sometimes each 40 minutes at night wake up, cries. In the afternoon the cheerful, not whimsical kid, sleeps 2 times in 3 3.5 hours in total 2 3 hours, plays, well eats, is not raised or excited, 2 3 times without a carriage, legs or pinches walk, bathes in the evening. But at night... All advice or councils from books (an aeration, calming or abirritating colors, an aromatherapy, grasses, spokoejnye games before a dream, an eutrophy, silent music) we have tried. What to make?

Hachatrjan L.
08.06.2004, 06:23
It is necessary to exclude still somatic problems (prorezyvanie teeth, an abdominal pain). The Important point also is the hereditary factor. Except for it or this at small children meet paroksizmalnye disturbances of a dream. It is necessary to carry out electroencephalographic research.