PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child of 9 years. At it or him the inflammation of eyes as is constant at barley (can...

Natalia
02.06.2004, 05:59
To my child of 9 years. At it or him the inflammation of eyes as is constant at barley (he can and is), very strong inflammation, pus flows. The left eye hardly otkryvaetsja. We drip more than month of a drop different, have begun with levometsetina. Ulutshenie comes after 10 prokapyvanija, then still we drip, after the termination or discontinuance again the strong inflammation comes. The therapist makes a helpless gesture, their treatment not pomogae, and the oculist at us is not present. It has begun at us in 5 years and time in a year an exacerbation for 1 3 months. Many thanks (in advance) for the answer.

Natalia
04.06.2004, 05:34
Natalia, descend or go to the grandmother. My child had a same problem while we did not descend or go to the grandmother.

Ryzhkov S.V., d.m.n
04.06.2004, 12:12
Descend or Go also to the grandfather. Then for certain will get to me on an operating table.

Drip levomitsetinovye drops - on 1 drop 4 raza/day. Use an oculentum with an antibiotic.

Patja
05.06.2004, 03:02
Hello,
At my child 3, 5 years two months ago have appeared reddening on a lower eyelid of the left eye, then pereroslo in shishku in diameter 5 7 mm, have appointed or nominated, Albucidum, Dexamethazonum and gidrokartizon. These preparations have not given any result.
One week ago same shishka has appeared and on the right eye on a upper eyelid.
The ophthalmologist has given a direction on surgical treatment.
Whether I would like to learn or find out it is impossible to do without a surgical intervention.

Thanks.

Patja
08.06.2004, 01:55
Hello, At my child 3, 5 years two months ago have appeared reddening on a lower eyelid of the left eye, then pereroslo in shishku in diameter 5 7 mm, have appointed or nominated, Albucidum, Dexamethazonum and gidrokartizon. These preparations have not given any result. One week ago same shishka has appeared and on the right eye on a upper eyelid. The ophthalmologist has given a direction on surgical treatment. Whether I would like to learn or find out it is impossible to do without a surgical intervention. Thanks.