PDA

Просмотр полной версии : vrech puts diagnoz-moderated or moderate displozija, it is correct? The conclusion on a picture about...

elena
06.06.2004, 02:59
vrech puts diagnoz-moderated or moderate displozija, it is correct? The conclusion on a picture has sent 7, 04, 02

Marrying
06.06.2004, 07:54
Hello, my son (7 years) kosolapit. On what kind of its or his dances it is better to give? Thanks.

Elena of Century
06.06.2004, 21:11
Good afternoon! Consult, please. My daughter of 6 years. Problems with wrong position stop have begun gde-that with a year (kosolapie, the right leg or pinch is more strongly developed or unwrapped knutri). By all this time consulted and treated and in TSITO (Moscow), and at orthopedists of a children's out-patient department. We spend treatment by massage by courses in 3 6 months (manualnyj, medical, preventive; all body, a back - legs or foots, legs or foots). We use special footwear, a bicycle, skis. Results, certainly, are, but completely legs or foots at walking do not hold correct position. What it is possible to undertake? In advance I thank.

Porohnja V.S.
08.06.2004, 00:34
Such diagnosis in an orthopedics is not present. Pictures, instead of the conclusions are necessary.

To the wife. What means kosolapit there is a deformation stops, or the valgus equipment or installation stop, or that and another?