PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My senior daughter of 14 years. Yesterday at night she not prosypajas...

Marina
04.06.2004, 10:21
The dear doctor!
My senior daughter of 14 years. Yesterday at night she not waking up, vshla from the room, has taken a chair and tonesla in the room. Also has told or said, that she should be engaged! And did not remember anything in the morning. What is it also what to me to do or make?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.06.2004, 23:10
Variants, first of all lunacy (lunacy) or special version of an epilepsy are possible or probable. The first variant can specify occurrence of such status, for example, after stress, nedosypanija and t. The item To be defined or determined with the diagnosis it is possible by means of an electroencephalogram (EEG, sometimes it it is required video-EEG monitoring of a night dream). In the first case treatment is rather easier. Do not tighten or delay on a visit to the neurologist, it is better to the expert on an epilepsy.

Marina
06.06.2004, 09:22
Thanks, the doctor. She and the truth recently has entered musical school and loads on the child have increased. Whether to continue to us training?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
07.06.2004, 15:44
Continue, only try to find for it or her an optimum regimen to avoid an excessive strain. And to seem to the neurologist and to make EEG even for reinsurance it is necessary.