PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter of 5 months and week. The beginnings perevorachivattsja on a stomach or belly since 2, 5 months...

Vick
05.06.2004, 04:08
To daughter of 5 months and week. The beginnings perevorachivattsja on a stomach or belly from 2, 5 months, with 4 h-leans or bases on handles. Several days ago she began to become from this position on chetverenki and rakachivatsja or to make actions similar to crawling, but pochemu-that back.
To 5 to months I began to set it or her to myself on knees or with a leg on a pillow; when I on reception at the doctor in 5 months have sat down together with a daughter, we the new pediatrist skazalala is (literally): That you do or make! The girl in no event it is impossible to sit down up to 6 months, and to wait is even better while she will sit down itself!! But is explanatory or sensible to explain why it is impossible and could not. So about crawling of the daughter I in general am afraid to speak her while. So nevertheless that it is possible to do or make, and what is not present in 5 to the girl??? I not violently force it or her, just both protsesa give to her huge pleasure.

Bagautdinova I.V.
06.06.2004, 01:45
You in vain worry! Let the child rises on chetverenki, does or makes attempts to creep ITSELF. It is not necessary to take offence at the pediatrist. You do not help or assist rebeku to rise on chetverenki, and do not put or plant it or him. The girl herself will sit down, when time will come and will get stronger muscles of a back and a stomach or belly. Development individually and no trouble if the child will creep earlier than to sit.

Elena With.
07.06.2004, 12:14
Everywhere in Russian Internet I read that girls cannot be put or planted before 6 months We live in Spain here again some other view on it. My daughter tried to sit down about 3 months and our pediatrist in 4, 5 mes has told or said that I can set it or her in pillows, on kolenkah she at me too sits (with potderzhkoj with 5 mes) why such different approach to this question? We Are observed in the best clinics of Barcelona Institute of pediatrics Desheus.