PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After inspection on EhoEG it is diagnosed - disturbance likvorodinamichesk...

Galina
05.06.2004, 15:40
After inspection on EhoEG it is diagnosed - disturbance of liquorodynamic equilibrium. Vrach-the Neurologist has appointed or nominated to the child 6, 5 years "noofen" on 1 tablet (250) 2 times a day (t. e. 500 in day). In the instruction to a preparation I prochla, that for children till 8 years a dose of 50 100 mg 3 times a day, t. e. 300 in day. Whether the rights the doctor, whether are not present an overdosage? Thanks, in advance.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.06.2004, 18:47
Diagnoses on EhoEG is a delirium. It is impossible on this research of anything concrete to diagnose and appoint or nominate treatment. The diagnosis " disturbance of liquorodynamic equilibrium " does not happen. I in general would think of necessity of treatment. What disturbs the child?

Galina
06.06.2004, 01:37
Hello! The matter is that the neurologist has put the presumable diagnosis - consequences early gipoksicheskogo traumatic lesion TSNS (trauma Rotnera). nevropodobnyj a syndrome. But, only after EhoEG she has appointed or nominated treatment. And disturbs us that every night the child shouts, cries in a dream, sometimes rises runs kuda-that, in the morning nothing remembers. Very much gets tired of any slightest nervous load, from change of a situation, from visitors and t. Item very emotional, impressionable and vulnerable. Clearly, that it is necessary to treat it or him but so that to not get instead of something another. In advance thanks for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
07.06.2004, 12:02
At similar complaints it is necessary to do or make an electroencephalogram (EEG, instead of ehoeg). At absence on her of serious changes I would not hurry up with medicamental treatment, and would consult the child at competent is put. The psychologist.