PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My daughter 1 and 6 months, periodically she are consensual...

Olga
05.06.2004, 02:18
The dear doctor! My daughter 1 and 6 months, periodically she consensually compresses legs or pinches when sits in an arena, clasping a rod of an arena between legs or foots, thus she calms down, and when start it or her to abuse she cries and continues the same. Advise that to me to do or make, whether it will lead to the further complications and to what.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.06.2004, 18:07
On visible, it t. n. An infantile masturbation. The big danger does not represent and passes or takes place with the years, but demands observation, precise otgranichenija from a possible or probable accompanying pathology. Besides it is better to borrow or occupy the child with something more quickly to pass or take place this stage of development of mentality.

Pisarenko N.A.
06.06.2004, 03:44
Olga, I shall add what to abuse in this case it is simply counter-indicative. Such things usually testify about enough high uneasiness of the child, therefore look or see till 2 years, do not abuse, try to distract, take softly in such cases on arms or hand, to talk. If will proceed, consult at the psychologist.

The liked wife
07.06.2004, 08:16
Seem to the urologist. And to the surgeon. The psychiatrist the psychiatrist, but me cases when spoke about a masturbation at children are personally known, and there were more physiological problems.