PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte! The doctor, at the son was PEP with a syndrome divgatelnyh frustration...

Milla
05.06.2004, 05:57
Zdravstujte! The doctor, at the son was PEP with a syndrome divgatelnyh frustration. Were treated: massage 3 courses for 1 year of a life, Cinnarizinum, Cavintonum, uspokitelnyj the collecting. Diuretic. Now 1 7 months Speak him in the tongue (1 syllable from a word or a sound, but I and all house we we understand) 11 words. All understands, but a word for mnj does not repeat. Requests vypoljanet. But very much often arranges hysterics nebolshye, happens even, if not on it or him. Fights a head about what has got.: (whether it is necessary to us to be treated still and than? The Local neurologist spoke, that after 2 etama lechenija-"Cavintonum" (we it or him drank or saw in 1 3 months - 1 month.), will be "Glitsin".
Thanks for the answer!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
06.06.2004, 06:39
A little given. I do not see meanwhile a distinct or clear neurologic pathology. Psychological failures in the form of "hysterics" at this age are normal.

Milla
06.06.2004, 23:55
The dear Doctor! Thanks for the answer! You could give me minute once again?
Yes, at it or him still the hypoxia was during pregnancy (threat of discontinuing, an anemia). By the way, as propoila than its or his months in 10 iron preparation, became quieter (at it or him a hemoglobin has risen with 95 up to 119). Friends speak my all what to treat and stuff with tablets it is not necessary, type and so all will pass or take place. And I see children of years 5 at whom was PEP, and to horror I come from their behaviour.
Now I sing its or his restful collecting 3 I add in tea to him 3 ch. Spoons 2 times a day. It is a normal dosage, and whether it is possible to add in drinks, t. To. So he does not drink m? How long he can drink this collecting?
Whether it is possible to give independently Glitsin on 1/4 tab. in the evening?
Thanks big!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
07.06.2004, 07:45
New your addition has not given anything to me. I see only at you some congestion the unnecessary pseudo-medical information (rather PEP which for a long time already is not present and t. Item). So see my first answer.