PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! My daughter of 7 years. 2 weeks we treat a rhinitis, the ENT has registered nazane...

Inna
05.06.2004, 20:17
Zdrastvujte! My daughter of 7 years. 2 weeks we treat a rhinitis, the ENT has registered nazaneks-a spray, we yet have not bought or purchased it or him. I have found in the Internet only that he from an allergy. Whether you could give fuller information on it or this priparatu?

Balashova T.L.
07.06.2004, 05:36
Inna, nazoneks is an antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, antiallergic agent. Operating or working substance of a preparation is mometazon - synthetic gljukokortikosteroid for local application. Indications to application: treatment of an allergic rhinitis (seasonal and all-the-year-round) at adults, teenagers and children since 2 years, an exacerbation of sinusitises (complex therapy with antibiotics) at adults (including senile age) and children since 12 years, prophylaxis of a seasonal allergic rhinitis srednetjazhelogo and serious current (it is recommended 2 4 weeks prior to the prospective beginning of a season pylenija).