PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter (on July, 20th there will be 10 years) compression fracture 8 and 9 thoracal on...

Marina
04.06.2004, 12:22
At my daughter (on July, 20th there will be 10 years) compression fracture of 8 and 9 thoracal vertebra or vertebrae. How you consider or count what is the time it is necessary to lay? Considered or counted, that 45 days Earlier, and now new techniques and speak 2 4 weeks. Whether it is possible to be engaged in the further mountain 7

Porohnja V.S.
06.06.2004, 02:58
I doubt of this diagnosis. Send pictures and tell history as she "has broken" to herself vertebra or vertebrae.

Marina
06.06.2004, 06:35
Dear, Victor Semenovich!
Thanks big for a prompt reply.
In occasion of fracture 8 and 9 thoracal vertebra and mine 10 years or summer daughters. In December she has started to be engaged in mountain skiing 2 times a week. Since June, 8th she was in sports camp and jumped on a sports trampoline 3 days. The back has started to hurt or be ill;be sick in 1 day, and on 4 j m began to complain of an acute dorsodynia even at a sigh. Have allocated or removed it or her in a trauma, there have made a lateral picture and have put compression fracture of 5 6 vertebra or vertebrae, have directed to hospital in Pediatric institute, there have made a direct picture and have put 8 and 9 vertebra and disploziju a backbone. I shall try to scan pictures and to send you, t. To. Originals now in hospital.

Porohnja V.S.
07.06.2004, 02:59
When people fracture even a nail phalanx on a finger it is impossible even to touch this finger, instead of that that a load on it or him to give. And here the child has broken two vertebra and more some days went! Certainly it is hyperdiagnostics of doctors not understanding in a children's orthopedics. Doctors from Pediatric institute are right. But this version of a dysplasia is called osteohondropatija a backbone.