PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I ask consultation here on what question. To my son...

Natasha
04.06.2004, 15:53
Hello, the doctor! I ask consultation here on what question. To my son of 9 years (a genetic pathology of a metabolism, izovalerianovaja an acidemia). Today the child passed or took place inspection in ophthalmologic clinic " Y???NO " and it was revealed, that at it or him strong enough defect of fields of vision of both eyes, the left eye - restriction in the bottom nasal part (big enough), right - in bottom temporal (absolute scotomas). In the central zone - relative scotomas of both eyes. The conclusion: " Emetropija both eyes. Defect of fields of vision. " And in references it is written: " it is urgent! Consultation of the neuropathologist (epileptologa), the tomogram of a brain? " Strangely enough, a refractometry almost norm or rate, but me has disturbed or alarmed, why it they so insist on the URGENT tomography?? With what it is connected such negative dynamics or changes (appreciable deterioration of fields of vision and abaissement of greater or big sites in comparison with the same research half a year back)?? Whether Really it is necessary where that URGENTLY to run? The child now feels normally, in October complained of deterioration of vision, but by their part (a refractometry and so forth) all in norm or rate. ODsph = 0.0 Dcyl = +0.5 Dax = 93. OSsph = +0.5 Dcyl =-1.0 Dax = 7. OD R1 = 47.25 R2 = 42.50 OS R1 = 42.25 R2 = 42.75 Tonometry OD = 19.0 OS = 15.0 mm hg the Eyeground - without a focal pathology, DZN bledno-pink, precise, in makule b/about a: v = 2 : 3
Unfortunately, in this clinic do not do or make ZVP, the ERG. And in general, what researches can be made to understand, why such negative dynamics or changes for half a year and how it to prevent?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Natasha
06.06.2004, 12:44
Small addition: has hardly read through handwriting in the conclusion - " Gomonimnaja a hemianopsia (defect of fields of vision) " It very seriously? Whether It is treated?

Gorlacheva L.I.
07.06.2004, 01:07
Gomonimnaja the hemianopsia develops at series of pathologies from the central nervous system (brain). Therefore at any revealing such disturbance of fields of vision carrying out of additional inspection is necessary. A computer tomography to make it is necessary.