PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 6 years. In children's to a garden on it or him only one complaints. That he someone tolkn...

Anna
04.06.2004, 13:21
To the son of 6 years. In children's to a garden on it or him only one complaints. He someone has pushed that, has broken or disturbed someone's game having scattered constructions from cubes. At home - the ideal child, moderately disobedient. It on the one hand, from other complaint that he all time wriggles, imitates heroes of cartoon films, publishes the unpleasant squealing sounds irritating hearing. It irritates tutors, complain, that kiddies start to imitate him. But what I can do or make with it or this? Where to address. Whether the children's psychologist can correct its or his behaviour, help or assist him. I see a problem that he very taking a great interest or very fond nature. And if takes a great interest or is fond in dinosaurs speaks only about them, represents their gait and habits. If will look or see a cartoon film from all animated cartoon chooses the most negative hero and to him imitates. I have forbidden to look the American cartoon films. I try to distract it or him from any hero who has strongly liked to him. Than I still can help or assist him?

Pisarenko N.A.
06.06.2004, 17:39
1. To allocate or remove to the psychologist, to agree about job with the child, whenever possible to follow references. 2. Yes. 3. To not limit specially, t. To. For imitation he all the same will find object, and the problem will not be removed or not be taken off. Try to talk to it or him about its or his heroes, than they so like him itd.