PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the daughter 5 ti years. We live in Israel 3 years. Never nachto zhalov...

Natasha
04.06.2004, 11:21
At me the daughter 5 ti years. We live in Israel 3 years. Never nachto complained. Last year has started to hurt or be ill;be sick often: a rhinitis and strong tussis. Registered antibiotics, on the efflux or expiration of course of treatment in some days all began all over again, and so in current of last year. Have diagnosed: an asthma. We accept medicines: lorastin, we do or make inhalation by Ventolinum, pulmotajdom. From a rhinitis nosokord. Whether there can be an asthma for such short term? Prompt please that else it is possible to do or make how to treat? As these medicines do not help or assist. The child cannot sleep at night, strongly coughs, sometimes up to a vomiting.

AT

Nina
05.06.2004, 01:28
Natascha, u moego syna tataja je problema i diagnos i lekarstva. Resultatov nikakih, proshu Vas, esli poluchite ot russkogo doktora otvet soobscite mne poshaluysta, chto on predlagaet.

Bagautdinova the ?.o.-doctor-pediatrist
06.06.2004, 00:50
Formation of a bronchial asthma can occur or happen in such, as at you terms. The scheme or plan of treatment appointed or nominated to you corresponds or meets to the international standards of treatment of an attack of a bronchial asthma at children (constant reception of Ventolinum is not recommended).
Basic therapy br. Asthmas includes first of all, it is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove prichinno-significant allergen (probably it is alimentary produkt-a fish, milk, etc. either a dust, or a wool of animals). Antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy (pulmotajd, tajled and analogues up to 4 times day, at nedosatochnoj to efficiency follows ispolzvat inhalation kotrikosteroidy in average doses (beclomethasone - up to 600, budenozid - up to 400). Instead of Ventolinum, it is better to use a preparation of the prolonged action of the same group (salmeterol or formoterol) or preparations of Theophyllinum of the prolonged action a daily dose 10 15/kg. In some cases effective it appears berodual (the combined preparation), especially in case of an attack on background ORVI. The described scheme or plan is intended for treatment sredne-the serious form of a bronchial asthma. However for statement of the diagnosis it is necessary to have attacks of a dyspnea or short wind with the complicated goose breathing 3 4 times month, night attacks 2 3 times week, disturbance of function of external respiration (you should train in techniques of its or his definition)

Natasha
06.06.2004, 15:34
Nina, I has received the answer from the doctor on our question, write as with you to communicate or call to me by phone 055 594262 (Israel).