PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Mine dochere in a week will be five months and already third time...

Julia
06.06.2004, 09:44
Hello!
Mine dochere in a week will be five months and already third time at us slezitsja and a little bit the right eye suppurates. First time was in two months there was a small cold. The second put literally. And here today again, I wash out tea leaves (so the myopia at all family did or made to itself at me) Prompt how to help or assist please to the child I am afraid to start illness or disease in our city alas there are no good experts. Can be it is necessary to address urgently to good experts I do not know where

Gorlacheva L.I.
06.06.2004, 14:37
Conjunctivitises often develop at children at catarrhal diseases as in these cases iz-for an inflammatory edema mucous a nose the outlet opening of the lacrimonasal channel is partially closed, the dacryagogue therefore develops and the infection joins. To drip it is possible levomitsetinovye eye drops of 4 5 times in day (in both eyes). If the effect will not be - then show the child to the ophthalmologist internally.