PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To my child of 3 weeks, the weight of 3 kg, was born with asfeksiej....

Katya
04.06.2004, 23:36
Hello the doctor. To my child of 3 weeks, the weight of 3 kg, was born with asfeksiej. Parents had been ill with a flu, probably he has caught, at it or him temperature 37, 1 (constantly keeps), a rhinitis, in prvom an ear of a pain, kashl with hrippom all this already in current of 4 days.
The doctor has registered to prick pinitselin, a syrup solodki, drops in a nose (for the baby), compresses on an ear and a turunda with pinitselinom ch/z each two hours.

Whether it is possible to prick pinitsilin, to do or make warming
At this temperature?
We can not bring down temperature in any way. Very much we ask you to give advice or council on treatment.

Whether there will be problems at my child iz-for asfeksii?

Bagautdinova I.V.
06.06.2004, 12:36
Such temperature to reduce it is not necessary. The antibiotic at temperature is not counter-indicative. Everything, except for Penicillinum in ushko continue, 2 times a day are better aural children's drops not more often. Consequences of an asphyxia are possible or probable at very heat (therefore do not suppose its or her rise above 38 hailstones). At absence of effect from treatment within 1 more day - intensifying of tussis, conservation of pains in ears, temperature above 37, 5, probably it is meaningful poimenjat an antibiotic on stronger, it is not obligatory in injections if the child does not belch and well drinks from the spoon.