PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist. To what expert it is possible to address, if at reben...

Julia
02.06.2004, 17:36
Hello, help or assist. To what expert it is possible to address, if at the child too small sexual member. (7 years) Wish to tell or say at once, what is it kakie-nebud prejudices of parents. Really it looks or appears not fine, simply a button. Suspicions that there can be something not by way of were since the birth of the son, but doctors (the urologist, androlog) spoke, that all in norm or rate. Trouble vozobnavilos when the son has told or said, that in sadike and on a platform children or guys above it or him are dared or laugh in this occasion. I think, you understand, that we have felt with the husband. Thanks for the answer.

Kashaeva.
06.06.2004, 07:48
Dear Julia!
In your situation it is necessary to advise to address on consultation to the children's endocrinologist (hooshy the expert of this structure will estimate or appreciate sexual development of your son as a whole, on all priznakam-to consider the sizes and a status of testicles, body height of a scalp itd).
It will be good, if you find out " a hormonal structure " your child (on urine, and it it is better by birth). These or it pokazateli-on the one hand will show conformity of passport age of your son to its or his true biological age, on the other hand, if there are any deviations or rejections, will help or assist competent and responsible or crucial vrachu-to the endocrinologist with planning therapy.
And what weight of your boy? I do not wish you to offend, but if there is an excess of mass of a body izizlishnie fatty cords or crimps can make impression of the small sizes of a penis, at absence seryoznyh endocrinologic or endocrinology problems.
Yours faithfully Kashaeva Tatyana, vrach-the pediatrist.
Necessity for consultation vracha-androloga, I think, the endocrinologist will specify to you.