PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my son incomplete 10 ti years since a birth slightly to...

Elena
05.06.2004, 16:57
Hello, the doctor!
At my son incomplete 10 ti years since a birth slightly mows the left eye, so slightly, that if to not pay attention of strangers to it they and do not notice it or this.
The oculist spoke, that with the years it will pass or take place, the boy pererastet.
But "it" svozrastom does not pass or take place, and we periodichestki pass or take place a course of eye gymnastics for correction of vision (-0, 5)
Whether prompt, please, it is necessary for us to treat a strabismus that it is necessary to undertake for this purpose
Thanks
Yours faithfully, Elena

Gorlacheva L.I.
05.06.2004, 23:29
Dear Elena!
Ksosglazie to treat it is necessary. Small constant squint angles are dangerous that to associates they are really poorly appreciable, and vision decreases considerably. The child at you already enough adult, therefore do not tighten or delay with adequate treatment as the the child will be more senior, the it is more complex or difficult to achieve a full functional aftertreatment.

Elena
06.06.2004, 06:04
Dear Lyudmila Iosifovna! Thanks for the answer - I shall necessarily address in RTSOZ, but not clearly one: leaves, that doctors in district clinics only and hope on " perhaps, pererastet ", instead of treat the patients (we many "sores" tried "to develop", only some of them already appear strongly started...)
Once again thanks!
Yours faithfully, Elena