PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. You to me already answered a question from February, 28th. It is possible up to...

Masha
04.06.2004, 19:06
Hello the doctor. You to me already answered a question from February, 28th. Addition is possible? Whether all is possible or probable taki closing of the small defect located in membranoznoj of a part (the child of 6 years) And whether it is possible to put to the child the "basic" group of health to study in English spets. To school. Thanks

Tutelman K.M.
06.06.2004, 06:04
Small defects of an interventricular septum can be closed independently in due course. However, it is necessary to notice, what is it mainly concerns to defects in a muscular part of an interventricular septum. It is possible to judge an opportunity of closing of defect on the Echocardiographic picture - if there is an appreciable dump of a blood through defect the probability of its or his closing is insignificant. In your case dump of a blood can be small (iz-for coverings by its or his aortal cusp) and defect can be closed in due course but as I already wrote thus other defect - a failure of the mitral valve is formed. Therefore the cardiosurgeon owning the full information on your child, features of defect, character of disturbances of an endocardiac hemodynamic should accept the decision on necessity of correction of defect. Contraindications for study in English spets to school are not present, however I would refrain from statement to your child of the "basic" group of health.