PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To you I shall be very grateful if pomozhite to resolve the conflict...

tatjana
31.05.2004, 09:09
Hello!
To you I shall be very grateful if pomozhite to resolve the conflict in our family.
To my son 2 years. At it or him a problem with adenoides (breathes very hardly and only through a mouth, at night strongly snores, etc.) . Have made a picture on which it is visible that adenoides are increased, there is an edema on a back wall nazofaringsa, tonsils also are increased, ushki are badly aired). Now doctors think of operation, despite of early age of the child. And a problem here in what. Probably from for all of it or this the child refuses to chew any firm nutrition (meat, for example). And if to force it or him he chews, but all it with awful we cry, spittles and sometimes even a vomiting. If I mill meat on a blender (and is raspingly), and all rest I knead a plug, or I give him the processed meat (from mashed potatoes, for example), he eats all and with pleasure. He can sometimes ask a slice of bread or suharika and then eats it or him without problems. My husband insists that I have refused a blender. He considers or counts that the child at this age should eat as the adult and let he is better does not eat absolutely, than ground on a blender. But I see that to him very hardly and such dinner hardly goes on advantage or benefit. How to be?

Bolshakova M.A.
02.06.2004, 13:13
In any case to punish the child it is impossible. It is necessary to try to feed the child with rigid nutrition (but not just as at adults), but it is necessary to do or make it postpennno and without pressing it or him

Lena
04.06.2004, 12:46
Uv. Husband Tatyana! At this age the child at all " should eat as the adult ". And other meat and to the adult to chew happens difficultly. The vomiting simply so does not arise. Something means the child disturbs. You should solve a problem with its or his adenoides, and then gradually to accustom to firm nutrition. And so you will impart to him disgust for firm nutrition for long years.

Vick
06.06.2004, 04:57
We had a same situation, but believe it not a problem. Till 3 years ate only all processed. At all do not press on it or him. He simply still is not ready. And in your case to him probably still and painfully to chew.