PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Very much I hope for your answer. Did or made US on term 21 ned...

Christina of Century
02.06.2004, 22:04
Hello the doctor. Very much I hope for your answer. 21 week and 4 days, the following - in 22 weeks and one day did or made US on term. Results of this observation the following: " the hypertrophy of a right ventricle and the bottom third of interventricular septum, high DMZHP 0, 3 0, 4 sm, trikuspidalnyj the valve as bicuspid, the third cusp displazirovana, a dilatation of the right auricle, decrease of the left auricle is marked or celebrated ". In the conclusion costs or stands: " VPS: a dysplasia trikuspidalnogo the valve, DMZHP. An abnormal confluence of pulmonary veins (?) ". It would be desirable to note also, that position of a fetus for measurement and estimations of structures or frames not absolutely convenient (the fetus very inconveniently laid). The doctor speaks about possible or probable necessity of an abortion. The child very desired, whether is though small hope for a safe operative measure on a birth, or on fetal treatment of a fetus? Though small chance of leaving the baby?! Help or assist please.

Tutelman K.M.
04.06.2004, 06:47
Defect of an interventricular septum is one of the most widespread congenital heart diseases. In the fetal period the given defect does not influence viability of a fetus (feature of a circulation of a fetus). Operations on invasive or aggressive and non-invasive closing DMZHP for a long time are developed, vnedrenyi are one of the most frequent in a nursery kardiohirurgii. So the hope certainly is. As to trikuspidalnogo the valve its or his failure also can proceed very long time absolutely asymptomatically and only in extreme cases (at development pravozheludochkovoj failures) surgical treatment of defect is spent. So the chance certainly is. I recommend you to consult in NTSSSH it or him. A.N.Bakuleva. Ph. of registry (095 414 75 90, 414 75 91

The anonym
05.06.2004, 18:37
And the REASON - most likely, the negative program: a patrimonial damnation or decay. Remove or take out!!

Irina Zaharich
06.06.2004, 00:33
The dear doctor To. at my son a congenital heart disease suggest to perform operation by means of implontatsii Okkljudera. All pro and contra this operation?