PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! At my son, to him of 8 years, in May 2002 obnaruzh...

Fyodorova About. Century
04.06.2004, 11:39
Hello, the dear doctor! At my son, to him 8 years, in May 2002 have found out an inflammation
Lion. kol. A joint. The initial diagnosis: a synovitis. Ijul-extorted sinovialnuju a liquid (15 and 5) twice. Till now a knee in norm or rate. November 2002 swelling right kol. D/Z-hr. junivealnyj an arthritis, revmagruppa-otr.
Treatment: Sulfasalazinum, Ortophenum, indavazin. Alergija-
To spend treatment did not become. In Samara regional kard. The center have put the final diagnosis: JURA bystroprogresirujushchee current, activity of 2 degrees, infections are not present. Basic therapy is appointed or nominated:
tauredon once a week in current of year (injection).
Treatment is correctly appointed or nominated? It is possible to give zolotosoderzhashchy a preparation to the child of 8 years? Whether there Is an alternative treatment?

Tutelman K.M.
05.06.2004, 23:20
I shall not undertake " on the Internet " to estimate or appreciate correctness of statement of the diagnosis. As a case really not idle time also it is necessary to see the patient and all results of inspection. If to make comments on correctness of purpose or appointment of therapy, destvitelno at early stages juvenilnogo a pseudorheumatism are applied nonsteroid protovovospalitelnye preparations (Indomethacinum, Voltarenum, Ortophenum), at an average degree of gravity is applied also Sulfasalazinum, minotsiklin, and at neeffektinosti and more toxic or toxiferous preparations - tsitostatiki (Methotrexatum) and preparations of gold.
Now the tendency to earlier application of "powerful or potent" preparations to stop advance of process. Therefore as a whole tactics of your treatment can be estimated or appreciated as correct. As to tauredona it or he can be given children even 5 years are more younger, however your attending physicians in connection with toxicity reparatov gold should estimate or appreciate necessity of its or his application certainly.