PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. After visiting the children's surgeon I try to open a head in...

Ekaterina
02.06.2004, 20:40
Hello. After visiting the children's surgeon I try to open a head to the eight-monthly son. Vo-the first, to the horror has found out, that it raises or excites it or him, and in the second, it or he had small anguishes of a prepuce though I try to do or make all accurately. In this connection I had questions. Whether it is necessary to open in general a head and what will be if it or this to not do or make? Also what it is necessary to do or make to not bring to him an infection (besides pure or clean arms or hand)? Thanks.

The surgeon. Moerer Ilya. Israel
03.06.2004, 00:27
Dear Ekaterina!
Is not present what necessity "to open" to 8 monthly child a prepuce, therefore most luchshoe it is more it or this to not do or make. And that it raises or excites it or him so it is reflex normal reaction. If you have found out ranki or an edema and reddening - obratitis to the doctor, be not engaged samolechenem! I Wish health you and your son.
Yours faithfully, Ilya Moerer, the surgeon, Israel.

Ekaterina
04.06.2004, 15:50
Thanks for attention to my problem, but I had a counter question: to not open to the son a head absolutely or at this age? The matter is that I absolutely would touch or tamper with nothing, but so have advised surgeon in children's out-patient department (first time she has torn to the son a cuticle, trying to slightly open a head). Whether there is in general a necessity for this procedure? Thanks.

Rachkov V.E.
05.06.2004, 22:06
Up to 5 years or summer age - at boys - the head can be covered by a prepuce. This physiological (normal) status. Do not try to open violently at all a prepuce - you can cause or call education ranok and cicatrixes. Ezhednevnaye hygienic procedures are a good measure of protection from an infection.