PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my daughter 2 8. We have moved in March 2003. In...

Victoria
03.06.2004, 18:47
Hello, the doctor. To my daughter 2 8. We have moved in March 2003. In other city. 3 months she goes in sadik. Almost all time in the morning nehochet to go or starts to cry in sadike when I leave, but cries not longly and calms down or is abirritated. Then all the day long behaves well. When we come from sadika, she houses suits causeless hysterics, capricious. At night badly sleeps. Can wake up and shout, very longly and not clearly for what reason. What to do or make? When she falls asleep I sometimes to her I do or make massage of a head then sleeps better. Since a birth we were treated at the neuropathologist for an encephalopathy (we lived in other city). There last time were on reception at the neurologist, the doctor has told or said, that there are still residual phenomena. Here went on reception to the neurologist, to me have told or said: " your child runs, jumps - means it's OK "

Marina
04.06.2004, 05:09
I consider or count what is it usual reaction to stress, to that that to the person is bad. Whether Happens to you when at you troubles at job to shout at the husband? And the child does or makes it there more that he cannot put words - mum you is necessary to me, I rasstroina. Besides the daughter would like your attention, and whims and hysterics it is the easiest or lightest;most mild way it or him to involve.
When you all the day long spend on nerves communicating with mass sometimes antipathetic people, whether it is possible to you to sleep badly? From here morals, it is necessary to give a daughter of even more attention and love when she well conducts herself, to show her as you care of her. And when she cries or in a hysterics to press it or her to itself, to plant or put on kolenki, to tell or say that you it or her like and to help or assist to put words (simple) why to her badly.

Marina
05.06.2004, 01:49
Yes, I consider or count that encephalopathies, to be exact the residual phenomena, only add to bad sensations of your child, instead of are self-valuable. It is more complex or difficult to sick child to consult with stress than healthy. When you cope with troubles at job - when at all of you by way of or when in additives to neprjatnostjam at you the head hurts is easier?

Pisarenko N.A.
05.06.2004, 21:02
Reaction to crossing or moving + early enough garden + try to consult nevertheless at other doctor, is simple to know for certain. And now practically in everyone to a garden there is a children's psychologist, agree, that has worked with the girl individually.