PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 7 years. Before school, at check vision on refrak...

Natasha
04.06.2004, 09:26
Hello! To my son of 7 years. Before school, at check vision on a refractometry (In MNII Pediatrics and children's surgery) the myopia of a weak degree 0, 5 both eyes have been established or installed "? Deviation of an eyeglobe on the right ". Glasses or spots are not necessary yet. But employment or occupations on any apparatus on a residence are necessary. But on a residence the oculist flatly refuses to direct or refer my child on these apparatus, speaking, that at it or him vision normal and is not present any indications. At school the teacher complains, that the child not always correctly reproduces that is written on a board, does not get on lines, gets lines. At the child at present very strong giddinesses amplifying at performance of lessons in propisjah (very fine bukovki), and we do not know, with what it to connect. The QUESTION: whether so these exercises on apparatus are important? How to help or assist the child? What it is necessary to undertake?

Gorlacheva L.I.
05.06.2004, 20:47
Dear Natasha,
On a refractometer it is impossible to define or determine visual acuity. " - 0, 5 " is a refraction. Most likely, your child surveyed only at a narrow pupil. The sign "deviation" is disturbing is can be an attribute of a strabismus. It is necessary doobsledovat (to expand your boy pupils, to check up binocular functions, etc.).