PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Natalia Aleksandrovna! Very much I ask you to state with...

perepechkina@lukshelf.com
04.06.2004, 12:09
Hello, dear Natalia Aleksandrovna!
Very much I ask you to express the opinion on my question.

My daughter tolk that was executed four years. She zamechatelnaja the girl, sociable, opened or open. From different directions it is surrounded by love. Special problems with health never was. I activly nursed it or her about one year and two months. But as she did not wish it or her to release or let off and in general reluctantly ate any other nutrition, it was necessary to disaccustom violently. I have simply left it or her at mum on two weeks, and itself have tied. But the daughter still had any admired attitude or relation to a breast.

In any not comfortable situation, even in a public place she began to climb to me for a sinus to be taken for a breast. Especially before a dream. This "medicine" acted on it or her always trouble-free. Now she goes in sadik (since one and a half years), already mnoegoe understands also I try to explain softly, that "sisja" to her is not necessary, but she all the same me is constant before a dream asks to lie down with her to be taken for a breast and if sees me without a jacket runs at once to embrace and nestle on a breast.

I do not think, what is it is a strong deviation or rejection, but all I experience, what is it can affect or influence wrong sex development of the child. How softly to disaccustom it or her and on what to switch attention? Whether this behaviour is connected with psychological problems, or it is simple vorostnoe?

In advance I thank,
Julia

Pisarenko N.A.
05.06.2004, 18:25
Find the psychologist with her to work. It not age.