PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me a question: what norms or rates of body height and weights at girls?..

Irina
04.06.2004, 12:03
Hello, the doctor. At me a question: what norms or rates of body height and weights at girls? My daughter of 17 years, ves-42 kg, rost-158 see Was born 2400 g, 47 sm, full-term. Went to the endocrinologist to 5 years. Have told or said, that the osteal age lags behind from passport. Will grow. My body height - 170 sm, the husband - 185 sm, sisters - 165 see Monthly at the daughter go from 11 years. During with 10 till 11 years she has grown on 10 sm for a year. From 12 years grows on 1 - 1, 5 sm for a year.
Much is engaged in study. Fizikomatematicheskaja school. Can submit any vitamins?
Usual I give almost constantly. We are observed at a hematologist with the diagnosis " hereditary trombotsitopatija ". There is a second child - the boy. At it or him with body height that's all right. 10 years - 142 see In advance thanks for the answer.

Krivskaja L.K.
05.06.2004, 18:18
Hello, Irina! Weight and body height of your girl small, but within the limits of norm or rate. I think, that essential change of body height to expect it is not necessary, as early enough pubertat proivel to fast closing zones of body height. You certainly, can make a roentgen of brushes, but only with the purpose to find out, whether podrastet-on pair in sm, or not.
And vitamins will not prevent to anybody, especially, vit And and.