PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son of 11 years. Recently he has had been ill with a tracheitis on a background...

Svetlana
04.06.2004, 14:19
The dear doctor! To my son of 11 years. Recently he has had been ill with a tracheitis on background ORZ. Tussis has almost passed or has almost taken place, but zalozhennost a nose does not pass or take place. Did or made various prtsedury at uhogorlonosa, does not help or assist. The doctor speaks, that at it or him an edema of nasal sinuses, probably allergic character. Has written out to us fleksonaze. Antiallergic we never before were not treated by other preparations. I was disturbed with occurrence in my son of an allergic rhinitis, t. To I from 20 years suffer an allergy (after have appointed or nominated a double dose ampitsilina during illness or disease). Whether treatment Fleksonaze Is necessary for my son, in fact it is a hormonal preparation. At it or him also uvelichiny mindaleny with 1 and adenoides. But vobshchem it practically did not disturb it or him. He hurted or was ill;was sick no more than 1 2 times in a year ORZ, in enough easy or light;mild forms. This summer I also have noticed, that my son had an allergy on pollen. Before such was not. What to do or make? Can be it is necessary seriously be surveyed? It can is possible as that to stop transition of an organism on allericheskuju a reactivity? Advise please!

Balashova T.L.
05.06.2004, 13:14
Svetlana, the good allergist is necessary to your boy. Try to address in Institute of an immunology.