PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, advise please how to accustom the child to sleep in the sobstven...

Alain
04.06.2004, 13:36
The doctor, advise please how to accustom the child to sleep in own krovatke. 2 years and 9 months He literally makes to my son the real protest to a dream. It or he is very difficult for putting to bed. We the whole month do not go in is put. sadik, I have solved with it or him pobyt, t. To. Has discharged from office. There are in the mornings we approximately in 9.30, t. To at us polar night and early to rise very hardly. To sleep in its or his afternoon to not lay. But in the evening I stack it or him approximately in 20.30 - 21 hour to sleep. But it to make very hardly. At it or him the present or true hysterics accompanied by cries that he does not wish to sleep, he wishes to play, would demand that have released or have let off it or him. Mashet arms or hand and legs or foots in the different parties or sides. If I manage to overcome its or his hysterics he falls asleep literally for 5 minutes Clear business, he physically all the same gets tired for all the day, and the nature prevails. But if I shall not struggle with its or his hysterics and I shall not try to put to bed it or him in due time he can run and till 12 nights and already lay down together with me. He sleeps, unfortunately, with us. It or him and so that is difficult for laying and to accustom to sleep in other place it even more difficultly. Such at it or him type of nervous system - hypererethisms. But to do or make it it is necessary, t. To. All taki we rastim the man and he should not sleep near by at mum. Advise, please, something in the given situation. Very much I hope for your help.

Pisarenko N.A.
05.06.2004, 12:40
Basically, all of you do or make correctly. Probably, sadik to him would help or assist in the sense that he would get tired for a day more. Here it is important to console the child, but to not sleep near to it or him all the night long. Strangely enough, when he will get used to sleep separately, you will see, that it is easier to him to fall asleep and he in general becomes quieter. This business not fast, but necessary. Success.