PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!! Prompt how to be, please. At mine 6 years or summer doch...

HOPE.
03.06.2004, 04:19
The dear doctor!! Prompt how to be, please. At mine 6 years or summer daughters one year ago have begun habit spasms, began to blink eye sights or eyes often. We have gone or send to the neuropathologist. The doctor to us has written out: 1 ned.-3. In day on dessertspoon Novo-of Passitum, 2 ned. - Novo-Passitum + 1. 3. glitsin, 3 ned.--Passitum + 2. 3. glitsin. And the doctor has told or said, what is it all iz-that in the childhood (about one year) at it or her intracranial pressure has been raised or increased, and now she watches TV much. We have spent on drink or saw through all course, have ceased to watch TV. At all of us has passed or has taken place. And now, approximately in 6 months habit spasms have again begun. We have spent on drink or saw through the same course, but does not help or assist. Than it is possible to replace these medicines, probably, with something more feasibly!? Please, answer my question, t. To. The help is very necessary! THANKS!

Tatyana
03.06.2004, 14:56
Hope! At me the same problem at the son of 10 years. After the reference or manipulation in a children's neurologic dispensary on a residence to him have registered PHENAZEPAMUM 1 tab. in day (3 times on 1/3 tablets) and 2 t. In day glitsina. After reception 2 ned. Blinking has stopped. In 2 months has started over again. I give a tablet again, but it is irregular. Blinking is not shown.

HOPE.
04.06.2004, 02:01
TATJANA! Tell or say, please, what packaging you bought Phenazepamum (0, 0005 or 0, 0001)? Thanks for the answer! And that is similar, that all children's neurologists send away or have left already in holiday!

valerija
05.06.2004, 11:59
At us tazhe a problem! During 5 years habit spasms stop nachanajutsja again. There is a blinking is not shown for 6 9 months. The neuropathologist has advised acupuncture. Schetaju, that helps or assists the son.