PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 10 years on group. The diagnosis nevropotolog: kompressionno-ishemichesk...

Gavdinova S.V.
02.06.2004, 14:50
To my son of 10 years on group. The diagnosis nevropotolog: kompressionno-an ischemic neuropathy of an external nerve of a femur on the right. A lesion of femoral nerves from both parties or sides. The diagnosis the orthopedist: spondillodisplazija. A dysplasia p/kresttsovogo a department of a backbone. The residual phenomena of a dysplasia of hip joints. Koksatroz.

Dr. Kushel
03.06.2004, 02:12
In what your question???
Yours faithfully, D-r Kushel

Gavdinova S.V.
04.06.2004, 07:13
Hello d-r Kushel. My child was ill 3 years ago. Has transferred or carried the big stress (mors of the father), 3 times laid on faculty of an orthopedics in a Krasnodar. Treated: acupuncture, elektrofarez, additional charging by vitamins, Trentalum. Improvements what is not observed, the child is on group. That periodically limps on right, on left nogu-a skew of a femur. It is treated at kostoprava. The consultation has drawn the conclusion, that till 18 years he is on therapeutic treatment if there will be no improvement that operation will be spent. At the child constantly painful syndrome. Whether would like to know treatment and what prospects is correctly spent can expect us in the further. Yours faithfully Gavdinova With. Century

Dr. Kushel
05.06.2004, 10:24
On how much I have understood from your description of a situation - the basic problem orthopedic, the truth not clearly as she could arise suddenly on a background of stress. It seems to me unauthorized to make comments on correctness of treatment in absentia. If you doubt, is better to find an opportunity of internal consultation in other medical establishment (the orthopedic plan). Prospects too are the most reasonable for discussing with doctors who treat the patient.
Yours faithfully,