PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Vasily Jurevich! You, that could not advise m...

Oksana
04.06.2004, 01:02
Hello, dear Vasily Jurevich! You could not advise, that it is possible to undertake in a following situation. My son (1 year), practically since a birth badly sleeps at night, namely: after laying wakes up through 1 - 1, 5 hours, again sucks a breast, falls asleep, and then within night wakes up practically through everyone 1, 5 2 hours, sucks, falls asleep again. 1 hour after laying sleeps in krovatke only, all the further attempts to put it or him in krovatku-are unsuccessful and consequently sleeps with me. 1 time - 2 hours in the street in the afternoon sleeps. Very active, all the day long on legs or foots, but longly attention to something does not accent, reading of books listens no more than 2 3 minutes (though itself runs for me with books and asks that I esteemed), then distracts, escapes behind the next book or a toy and in general is quiet (but is short) plays, only if I sit next. All rest of the time goes for me hvostikom and asks to take it or him on arms or hand. In 11 months spoke 5 6 words - mum, the woman, the grandfather, yes - yes, njam. Now here a month as is silent, only represents, as the dog barks both there goes the machine or car and publishes various sounds, trying them to express, that he wants. Physical development in norm or rate, we creep with 7, 5, we go from 10, 5 months. Has still forgotten to tell or say, that it or he had a fetal hypoxia, was born 7/8 points on scale Apgar. And more it seems to me, that its or his mood is influenced very much with weather changing - he is more raised or excited during a wind or difference of temperatures. The neuropathologist in our out-patient department except for vermicidal prophylaxis (analyses handed over - negatively) anything to us has not advised. Zarannee I thank for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.06.2004, 06:47
- Visible, congenital feature of temperament of the child, in addition supported by your consent to carry out its or his demand (night feedings, a dream in one bed, etc.). A problem basically psychological, t. e. In an ideal it is necessary to seem together to the good children's psychologist and to develop or produce tactics of behaviour in family. As a whole most likely it is necessary to try to enter some restrictions for the child (to not try to carry out all demands as it is possible to transfer or carry more persistently for the night to a separate bed), to try to diversify games. From our, neurologic party or side it is possible to try or taste easy or light;mild calmatives (a grass of type of Valeriana).