PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And more, a separate question. At the child a reactive pancreatitis. To the child year and pjat...

Marina
28.05.2004, 02:23
And more, a separate question. At the child a reactive pancreatitis. To the child year and five months. Sometimes even after he pokakaet, at it or him a strong boring on the priest though have washed there and then. Tell or say, whether it is correct, what is it will pass or take place itself what is necessary a diet, and in general in what direction to operate or work. The diagnosis - by results of US and koprogrammy. At us (so have told or said on US) any congestive or stagnant cholic bubble is increased also. Two months drank or saw Kreon 10000 - after that US - and here that has shown.

Khaikin And.
28.05.2004, 13:33
It in its or his that age?! nu-well! I doubt.
Even by results of koprogrammy and the more so on uzi. Well if so trust up to the extremity or end in the Russian docks. Let they will advise. It or him on a place is more visible.

Marina
29.05.2004, 15:16
And you think, such cannot be? What to do or make?

Khaikin And.
30.05.2004, 11:08
Alas, I am far. If want - come.

Marina
31.05.2004, 04:38
Well not its or hers, at you there acts of terrorism... It is more than ours... Better a pancreatitis!:))) and in general a joke sad, certainly: (And if it is serious - you zdes-that happen? In Moscow?

Khaikin And.
31.05.2004, 12:07
About, Marina! Believe to the old, sick Jew! To be lost at us in terrakte it is less than chances, than at you in the street to be killed a gang of gangsters in the middle it is white day. In Gold-domed I happen, but it is rare. Sometimes " new Russian " cause specially.

Marina
02.06.2004, 02:00
You think? And it seems to me, at us among white day kill only certain comrades... And that is more in evening... In any case a citizen of Israel to me to not become - only my grandfather was the Jew... Me any more will not take:) I shall risk here.... Interestingly, how much is you to cause or call?...

Khaikin And.
03.06.2004, 18:06
Marina! At me for you good news. If your grandfather was the Jew you last who soglastno to the law on homing has the right to repatriation. Address to the consul and find out. Come, and we we shall sing...

Marina
03.06.2004, 23:49
Good, it is necessary to think..:) and to the husband it is obligatory to do or make a circumcision?:)))) he not the Jew absolutely, or hides:))) And nevertheless, the doctor if it is serious why you think, our diagnosis is doubtful?

Khaikin And.
05.06.2004, 03:26
As will arrive, it is there and then personal to him and I shall make.