PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Your advice or council is very necessary! To the child 3 j month, but since 2 h n...

Maria And.
04.06.2004, 12:04
Good afternoon! Your advice or council is very necessary! To the child 3 j month, but since 2 h week age the girl herself does not go to a toilet - big. Kakaet only by means of a colonic tube. If I do not put to her a tube of times in day the child shouts (is simply broken off or simply lacerated), pouts and reddens. Doctors advised to not do or make some days a tube, but I cannot listen and look at excruciatings of the child. Till 1, 5 months the child was on thoracal feeding, is now translated to an admixture, but also in that and in other case result odin-the chair is not present. Tell or say, 1: what can be the reason of a constipation, 2: can it is necessary to start to give the child juices (molyshke 10 weeks). Zarannee it is grateful to everyone who will respond.

Bagautdinova I.V.
05.06.2004, 03:25
First of all it is necessary to exclude anomalies zheludochno-an intestinal tract and neurologic priinu a constipation. With what admixture feed the child? Use sour-milk admixtures (laktofidus, semper-bifidus), give more liquid. As laxative use a preparation a lactulose (djufalak) on 1 ch. L. h 3 times a day. To hurry up with svvedeniem juices does not follow (not always, but they can aggravate a status)