PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 6 years. In it is put. To a garden spend bacterination from REPROACH. I on 8 month be...

MarGo
04.06.2004, 12:18
To my son of 6 years. In it is put. To a garden spend bacterination from REPROACH. I on 8 month of pregnancy. The child imparted or inoculated from reproach in 1 year 2 months This very day he has got in reanimation (a consequence of an inoculation) - fibrilnye cramps, potreja consciousnesses, respiratory standstill, an eruption (the temperature has risen only for 4 5 day). Reaction to an inoculation was very serious. Now jaochen I am afraid of repetition as I do not know - whether I shall be ill korju if the child will have again a same reaction: - (

Questions: What experts and what analyses need to be passed or be taken place what to understand expediency and nuzhnost inoculations from REPROACH? Where it can be made in Moscow? (it is desirable with departure of the doctor the house - I any more in a status to go on city...). Whether it is necessary to impart or inoculate in general if in the anamnesis already there was such incident with reaction to an inoculation? Whether there Is a risk of what I shall catch from the child in poslepriviochnoe time (14 15 days)?

Thanks.

Reshchikov D.A.
04.06.2004, 23:43
Hello. All your questions of pediatric character, address to it or him;them. I would advise to postpone an inoculation for 1 year.