PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Our sonny (6 months) sometimes (once a day) twitches all body, t. e. It is brief...

LIGHT
25.05.2004, 11:57
Our sonny (6 months) sometimes (once a day) twitches all body, t. e. Quickly all distorts, I can not explain more precisely, but similar happens when acidic eat or something similar)... What is it can be? Whether it is necessary to something to do or make? A birth trauma was not...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
27.05.2004, 22:33
Immediately to the neurologist on reception! So the epilepsy of children's age can be shown. The neurologist should be the expert on this disease (epileptolog). Carrying out of an electroencephalogram Is required. In conditions of a district clinic of the adequate help you do not receive with probability of 99 %, take a direction in neurologic. All is serious enough.

LIGHT
28.05.2004, 04:19
Prompt please where particularly in Moscow to address, can will name the doctor? If it really seriously, terribly time to lose...

LIGHT
30.05.2004, 22:45
It can is possible to you on reception to get? HOW?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
01.06.2004, 18:48
In Moscow epileptologi is: 1) in scientific research institute of pediatrics also it is put. Surgeries on Taldomskoj (for nemoskvichej basically), 2) in nauchno-the practical center of the help to children with developmental anomalies cherepno-facial area and congenital diseases of nervous system on Mozhaisk sh., 6 (to get in a direction it is possible), 3) in nevromede (K.J.Mukhin, L.J.Gluhov, is dear or expensive). If there will be problems with record kuda-or can approach or drop in on me in Morozovskuju hospital (call preliminary 8 903 1080880). Today (17/01) I am on duty, it is possible to call and on the worker (with 15.00).

LIGHT
04.06.2004, 23:26
Thanks