PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear Victor Semenovich! To My girl 1.5 months, the orthopedist...

Irina
23.05.2004, 09:17
Hello dear Victor Semenovich! To My girl 1.5 months, the orthopedist on reception has diagnosed - a dysplasia of hip joints and as treatment has appointed or nominated massage, hvojno-saline baths, gymnastics, and also wearing till 3 months pillow Frejka. How much or as far as from your point zrknija it opradano (especially me the pillow interests). The child was born not full-term on term (35 weeks), but with normal weight in 3 kg, cesarean section. In advance I thank for the answer. Yours faithfully, Irina

Porohnja V.S.
25.05.2004, 10:57
At any pathology t/joints the gymnastics is counter-indicative. Pillow Frejka treated for a long time and she is ineffective. The diagnosis "dysplasia" does not exist. It not the diagnosis, and a sign of many diseases. It is necessary to diagnose precisely, t. To. Different diseases t/joints would be treated - to a miscellaneous.

Irina
26.05.2004, 17:02
Many thanks for the answer! How to me now to operate or work, how to me to achieve that have put the exact diagnosis (to make a picture now, instead of in 3 months as to us have told or said or simply to address to other doctor (unfortunately we we live not in Moscow)? The Course of massage to not begin, gymnastics to cancel, I have correctly understood?

Porohnja V.S.
29.05.2004, 21:41
Urgently make a picture. You have understood all rest correctly. It is desirable to consult at other doctor.

For porohni
01.06.2004, 06:22
A here also is not present, sir! If the muscular contracture of resulting or bringing muscles is not treated weakening or relaxing LFK and masazhem, the result of treatment is always much worse.

Natasha
02.06.2004, 02:17
The diagnosis: the Physiological dismaturity t a joint.
Type t a joint: on the right 2 (-), at the left 2 (-)
Angle and 57, 56
How much or As far as it seryozno

Porohnja V.S.
03.06.2004, 22:34
Natasha, by means of US to put the orthopedic diagnoses is impossible. Do or make a x-ray film in a direct projection.

Porohnja V.S.
04.06.2004, 22:56
For anonimshchikov. What is a shame to name itself? Retorts " from a gate " at conference are not accepted.