PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the daughter, 18 years are too much spots. When she kuda-that goes, having powdered...

Elena
28.05.2004, 19:04
At the daughter, 18 years are too much spots. When she kuda-that goes, powders them and nothing is visible. But it seems to me, that iz-for powders and voice-frequency creams of spots to become even more. Than to her to help or assist? Both Zinerit applied and klerasil and cosmetics Mia. And more a question, the girlfriend has told or said, that when the girl begins a sexual life spots disappear. At the daughter of the girlfriend and was. Whether really the sexual life influences or not?

The anonym
31.05.2004, 23:29
I not the doctor but can give you advice or council, I so itself have coped with spots: 1) the activated coal for the night in 2 hours after a supper 1 tablet on 10 kg. Weights (t. e. 5 7 tablets at once) - in a day - only 10 receptions; 2) it is obligatory Polyvitaminums; 3) the reasonable diet - is not less, and to exclude acute, fat, etc.; 4) Try still or even cosmetic agents to pick up important to type of a skin. I wish to tell or say to you, that the beginning of a sexual life not a guarantee of disposal of spots, and here if all aforesaid all taki will not help or assist it is possible for the daughter popitkontratseptivy type "morvelona" they stabilize hormones, that often helps or assists from spots. I hope my advice or councils to you will help or assist

Elena
02.06.2004, 18:42
Thanks, we shall try or taste.

LANA
04.06.2004, 22:08
For the sake of it or this a sexual life to begin it is not necessary, especially this opinion for a long time has become outdated. .dejstvitelno it is possible contraceptives poprinimat, diane for example... Still I know good ointment differin. .no all this only after survey of the doctor to do or make it is necessary..