PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! To my son 4 years, he is very spoilt, when try it or him nakazyva...

OLGA
03.06.2004, 10:00
The doctor! To my son 4 years, he is very spoilt, when try to punish it or him at once hysterical reaction. Watches TV, at it or him knikalnaja memory much, passes or takes place adult games on a computer. I fine understand, what is it harmfully, that it or this to do or make it is impossible, that from it or this at it or him appears karasnota under eyes, but is very serious with it or him about chyom-or dogovorits. The doctor, whether it is necessary to him to start to accept preparations tipi Phenazepamum, or something or something else? He house, in a garden does not go, therefore above it or him all and shiver, and the guy ochchen clever and strong! The doctor, what to us to do or make in the circumstances?? In advance thanks

Ira
04.06.2004, 10:18
The child should study to build mutual relation with other people, to study to go on compromises, an adult circle as you were convinced, it cannot give. Usually training occurs or happens in gardens and if the child clever and silnyj-is plus still shortage of impressions in house conditions. The circle of the dialogue is necessary to your boy.