PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my child of 2 weeks. The wife has not enough milk, therefore in osn...

Dmitry
02.06.2004, 20:40
The dear doctor! To my child of 2 weeks. The wife has not enough milk, therefore basically it is fed Nutrilonom. Also we give tea Planteks. Yesterday he constantly cried, and in general quite often cries (I understand what is it can be norm or rate) and eructs. Did not descend or go yet " - big " has not calmed down. Today again very restless, what will advise to do or make? Thanks!

Elena With.
03.06.2004, 12:09
I did or made malyshke candles with Glycerinum when to her it was difficult pokakat at this age, to us it pomagalo, and malyshka cried very seldom when we discussed in conference etk a problem mnogi e mums were against candles, spoke that then at the child an obstipation and pokakt he cannot any more, but I with it or this do not agree, with introduction of juices (we drink plum, jablochko, a peach, carrots about 2, 5 months) this problem disappears. I not the doctor

The doctor Belief With.
04.06.2004, 05:46
Dear Dmitry! Tea "Planteks" can potentially cause or call a constipation, t. To. Raises or increases acidity of a stomach. For normalization of digestion (a regularity of a chair, decrease of volume of a regurgitation, absence of abdominal pains) I can recommend very well proved agent - ESPUMIZAN in an emulsion (1 2 measured spoons on rozhok with an admixture). Quite probably, that your kid from gases which in turn do not allow to leave to fecal masses cries. Therefore I also recommend you to buy or purchase Espumizan. For now have not bought or purchased - usual agents: hardly warm grelochka, vykladyvanie on a tummy with support of a head, vertical position after feeding. Health!