PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 4 months. Was born in time without complications with weight 3...

Lyudmila
03.06.2004, 03:35
Hello! To my son 4 months. Was born in time without complications with weight 3, 650; now weighs 6, 800; about 1, 5 months is on artificial feeding. Meny excites its or his restless behaviour:
- A tremor of arms or hand;
- Duration of a dream in the afternoon no more than 1 hour, wakes up 2 3 times at night;
- Tearfulness, falls asleep only in a carriage under rather long motion desease.
Have visited or attended in 3 months of the neuropathologist in a children's out-patient department. He has appointed or nominated tablets glitsina on 1/4 3 times a day; powders of Fenobarbitalum 0, 005 on 1 pack 2 times a day within 1 month and baths with Valeriana. An echoencephalogram in norm or rate.
Me interests, whether it is possible to apply such strong substance as Fenobarbitalum at such age and how it can work in this case?
The surgeon has revealed at the boy link sided krivosheju. Have passed or have taken place a course of medical massage and a physiotherapy - 10 sessions of an electrophoresis. Perhaps, it kak-that has affected or influenced its or his behaviour?
Whether tell or say, please, disease it and how it is treated, or at me simply active child?
Many thanks.

Reshchikov D.A.
03.06.2004, 22:36
Hello. I concern to Fenobarbitalum negatively at such age. Vse-taki its or his influence on a brain guards me, though a short course it or him to spend it is possible. CHt concerns or touches behaviour of the child most likely is available PEP and purpose or appointment of adequate therapy demands survey of the child.