PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 2.5 years. She sucks the big finger on an arm or a hand. When I was still ber...

It is lovely
02.06.2004, 18:29
To my daughter 2.5 years. She sucks the big finger on an arm or a hand. When I was still pregnant, on US have told or said that she sucks a finger. While she was small, I did not give to it or this value or meaning;importance: children suck all either a dummy or a finger. But now she already greater or big! All my attempts to replace a finger on a dummy (it or she can be thrown out even then) not uvenchalis success. Tried to forbid, even redressed an arm or a hand, in rezultate-only tears. Dear doctor, prompt what to do or make.

Oksana
03.06.2004, 21:46
Know, gde-that in second half of August there were questions on this subject. And the doctor gave answers, and mums too shared experience. Glance in archives of this conference and receive mass of the helpful information. From myself I can add, that there and that this problem for the child of 2.5 years at all and not a problem too responded. There is nothing to worry.